Drawing on a 25-year career in digital marketing and consulting experience Shawn helps companies utilize new marketing tools and techniques.
Growing up in a family run adventure travel tour business gives Shawn a unique perspective on the business, the challenges, and work style of Tour and Attraction Operators.
From the early days of the web through social, mobile, and influence marketing he has looked beyond the numbers and hype to find the real value and practical advice for clients and companies
- Unique perspective of being both a founder and marketing officer
- An internet pioneer he was part of a team that helped take one of the first Internet/Digital Marketing Agencies public in 1999
- As CMO/COO, he helped build one of the largest Media Mobile App companies with over 3000 individual apps. Launching with the Apple iPhone and ATT
- Created the first company to utilize Facebook ad social media as an ad platform
- As Vice President Brands he helped build the largest Android advertising network for mobile ads second only to Google.
- He is also a frequent speaker at industry events including AdWeek, Brand Insights, SalesForce Innovation week, Digital Hollywood, and the CMO Advisory Board.
- Shawn has advised many of the top companies in the industry on marketing innovation, marketing, and customer data, mobile and digital ad strategy. Including MGM, Disney, Nascar, Hilton, Station Casinos, Caesars Entertainment, SPG ESPN NH, MLS, Adidas, Disney Parks, and many others.
- He received a bachelor’s degree in corporate finance from the University of Arizona and a Bachelor’s degree in entrepreneurship from the Karl Eller Center for the Study of Private Market Economics.
Shawn lives in Las Vegas, Nevada